This is a challenge for all you web designers and CSS experts/hackers.
Check out this design:
Each panel has a margin between the parent of 10 pixels in each side. The red panels are also spaced by 10 pixels with each other.
The challenge: Create the above design
Rules of engagement
- You need to create this design using CSS classes only
- Each panel can be a div or ASP.Net panel control
- The panel should adjust automatically when the window resizes. The white panel should always cover the browser content.
- No scroll bars are shown.
- The margins between the panels will always be 10 pixels.
I tried to implement this design, but didn't succeeded to to so by using CSS only.
Take your shoot!